Prospective authors are invited to submit papers describing original research or high quality tutorial expositions for double-blind review.
Authors are requested to prepare their manuscripts in a manner which disguises their identities, affiliations, etc. This generally means:
- Omitting names and affiliations from the title page
- Refraining from excessive self-citation
- Self-references should be in the 3rd person, in the same way you would reference work by another group
- Omitting explicit references to the author's previous work in the text body
- Removing any personal meta-data from the PDF file that is submitted.
- Full papers should not exceed 8 pages;
- papers associated with poster presentation, demonstration session or design competition should not exceed 4 pages; PhD forum paper should exceed 2 pages.
Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings and be submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore. In submitting a paper, you warrant that at least one of the authors will register and present the paper at the conference. Failure to present will result in the paper not being submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore.
Submission should be made in PDF format, using IEEE A4 style (templates are available from here).
Here is the submission site: https://www.softconf.com/h/fpt2016/