7-9 December, Jianguo Hotel, Xi’an, China
Call for papers
The call for papers is available in PDF (99kb) format.
Original contributions are sought in the area of field programmable technologies and applications:
- Tools and design techniques for field-programmable technology: placement, routing, synthesis, verification, debugging, run-time support, technology mapping, partitioning, parallelization, timing optimization, design and run-time environments, languages and modelling techniques, provably-correct development, intellectual property core-based design, domain-specific development, hardware/software co-design.
- Architectures for field-programmable technology: field-programmable gate arrays, complex programmable logic devices, coarse-grained reconfigurable arrays, interconnect, analogue arrays, arithmetic arrays, memory architectures, interface technologies, low-power techniques, adaptive devices, reconfigurable computing systems, high-performance reconfigurable systems, evolvable hardware and adaptive computing, fault tolerance and avoidance.
- Device technology for field-programmable technology: programmable memories such as non-volatile, dynamic and static memory cells and arrays, interconnect devices, circuits and switches, and emerging VLSI device technologies.
- Applications of field-programmable technology: biomedical and scientific computation accelerators, network processors, real-time systems, rapid prototyping, hardware emulation, digital signal processing, interactive multimedia, machine vision, computer graphics, cryptography, robotics, manufacturing systems, embedded applications, evolvable and biologically-inspired hardware, financial application, big data management, aerospace and extreme environment applications.
- Education for field-programmable technology: courses, teaching and training experience, experiment equipment, design and applications.
Download the Call for Papers flyer .